The Little Girl The Little Girl

Pretty Tight..

Really well done, but probably the best thing about it is that it's really well written, and conceptualized fantasticly.

"Sunrise" "Sunrise"

Yeah...

Needed more explosions.

AngryMouse14 responds:

You've obviously missed the point of this flash... :\

Kirby's Adventures Kirby's Adventures

Well...

If you're going to make a comedy flash, at least try to make it funny. And if you're doing skits do enough so people don't feel like it was a complete waste of time. Like this was.

Perspective Tutorial Perspective Tutorial

Delivers what it promises

Not bad. Shows the idea pretty well overall and you have a lot of examples and things to that effect.

-Mega Tutorial- -Mega Tutorial-

Nice, but not enough

I think the main problem with this tutorial was the lack of detail put into explaining each item at hand. Otherwise it was pretty good, but it didn't feel like the person would really learn something rather than get a general overview of what was what, which doesn't really help if you're trying to make a good movie.

Another Eh? Films DressUp Another Eh? Films DressUp

Weird..

I was just looking back over your flash stuff yesterday...kinda funny that you end up submiting this today. While the dressups aren't too bad I think it'd be awesome if you did another game like Found Lost(though your busy so thats not all too likely). But umm good luck I suppose on future flashes!

EhFilms responds:

thanks for that, but yeah, found lost was made due to the fact that I was still recooperating from an accident I had with a drunk driver. I'm working on a book about that, by the way. So it will be quite some time before I dedicate that much time to anything else for a while.